Functions of IQAC: In order to achieve the objectives the major functions of the IQAC will be to:
- Facilitate the mission and objectives of the University for enhancing the quality and relevance of higher education and respond to global trends on quality education.
- Guide and assist the program offering entities of the university to define program objectives.
- Develop standards and benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the university.
- Review existing procedures for further improvement of delivery of higher education.
- Prepare QA documents and procedures for use within the university following specifications and guidelines provided in the IQAC operational manual.
- Encourage staff to maintain professional code of conduct in accordance with the QAU guidelines and international practices and facilitate to maintain good practices in operations.
- Provide necessary support to the study program offering academic units, i.e., departments, faculties and institutes to conduct the self-assessment (SA), external peer review (EPR) and implement QA process at program level.
- Conduct regular monitoring of implementation of policies, systems, processes and procedures.
- Develop and improvement of Curriculum & Improvement plan for each entities.