Objectives of IQAC:
- The general objective of the IQAC is to promote a quality assurance culture within the university.
The specific objectives are to:
- Institutionalize the quality assurance culture in accordance with national QA guidelines and international practices.
- Ensure that the university’s quality assurance procedures are designed following the QAU guidelines and national requirements.
- Develop, maintain and enhance quality of education and people’s perception in favor of the university through consistent quality assurance practice and performance.
- Build image of the university with confidence of the stakeholders ensuring transparency, accountability, and good practices in all aspects of management; and prepare the university to meet the external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirements.